1. Is the product Halal?
We are in the process of getting our products certified halal. However, this may take some time. In the meantime, please be assured that our products are manufactured in GMP and Halal certified facilities.
2. There appears to be alcohol in the mist?
There is Alcohol Denat in the mist. It is a plant base ethanol mixed with additives to form an inconsumable mixture and is permissible for external usage. The Alcohol Denat used is halal accredited by Jabatan Mufti Negeri Perlis, Malaysia.
3. Where do you deliver?
We offer shipping to the whole of Malaysia and Singapore and to some International Countries. Please refer to the list of International Countries. For deliveries to countries other those listed, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
List of Countries we deliver to:
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
4. How long does delivery take?
2-3 days delivery within Peninsular Malaysia with exceptions on weekends and public holidays. Sabah and Sarawak may take an extra day or two. For international delivery, please email us at email@example.com
5. How much does shipping cost?
RM10 for West Malaysia and RM12 for East Malaysia. Please refer to the table below for other countries.
6. The item I received is faulty/damaged?
So sorry if this has happened. Please let us know immediately. Take a photo of the damaged item and please send to firstname.lastname@example.org or message/WA us at 012-7071725. We will exchange your item for a new one. In the event your faulty item is out of stock, we will reimburse you in the form of Hajarose Store Credit.
7. What payment method do you accept?
You can either pay by:
- Credit Card i.e. MasterCard or Visa
- Direct Online Transfer into Maybank
- Direct Cash Deposit into Maybank
8. Can I Cancel my order?
Yes but you need to inform us immediately via email, email@example.com or message us at 012 7071725 so that we won’t process your order.
If your order has been sent and delivered, you will need to return the items and you will be reimbursed in the form of Hajarose store credit.
9. Do I need to register to shop?
Registering with us helps speeds up the ordering service for you and we will have your records on file.
10. What do I do if there is a problem with my order?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or message/WA us at +6012 7071725
11. What is your return policy?
Your complete satisfaction is our ultimate goal. You may return any item shipped by HAJAROSE for Sales Credit or Store Credit, keeping the following in mind:
- For returns and exchanges, customers are advised to notify us first at email@example.com quoting the order number and product details.
- HAJAROSE does not make refunds for any opened containers or bottles.
- Item should be in new condition with original packaging and accessories.
- You must return the item to us within 15 days of receipt of purchase.
- If you open a container(s) or bottle(s) there will be NO refund for that item. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- We will also provide free return shipping if your return is the result of our error (damaged, defective, or incorrect item, etc.). In other cases, a return postage fee will apply.
- If your return is not the result of our error, your *true postage fee will apply. Once your return has been received, a store credit will be issued within 15 days and an e-mail confirmation will be sent.
- *true postage fee, in many case Hajarose will share in your postage cost therefor if you decide to return a product(s) we will charge you for the full cost of shipping